Vlogging it Up

Thursday, September 10, 2015

As per usual I am a day late and a dollar short, but at least I'm having fun, right?! During my nightly blog reading I actually started watching today's Golden Vlog series and I LOVE it, so I decided to join in. It's such a fun way to see beyond the words of some bloggers, into their actual personalities. 


Las Preguntas:
1. Did you go anywhere exciting on vacation?
2. What summer books did you read?
3. Do you have a favorite summer tv show?
4. Most memorable moment of the summer?
5. One word to describe this summer?
6. Do you have some plans for next year?
7. What is your favorite song of summer?
8. Did you try any new recipes?
9. Did you cross anything off your bucket list this summer?

Links Galore:
Books Read: June 2015

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog