If Ever Emma Was an Inspiration Board

Thursday, September 03, 2015

I both love and hate blogging.

Every year, when summer comes around, my love of blogging dwindles and I just don't want to do it anymore. Blogging can be terribly overwhelming. This is especially true when you get caught up in the game and the numbers. It becomes so easy to lose sight of why you started in the first place. Unless you started for the game and the numbers.  

Then here comes fall. (Less than 20 days of summer left!) Every fall I suddenly have the renewed desire to write and create. I have the goal of rediscovering balance and my passion for my slice of the internet. I have the hope to learn more and improve my space.

I read so many blogs. . . probably too many. There are so many talented people out there and I'm still trying to figure out why someone should bother reading what I have to say when someone else may have already said it better. Something keeps me coming back and I think it's the belief that my space  and what I have to offer have potential.

This board is what I want my space to be.


I want readers to leave Ever Emma feeling inspired to do their own creating. I want to continue sharing lessons I learn, tips I pick up, etc so that we can all continue to grow together. I want this space to continue to motivate me to get outside of my comfort zone. I want to continue to share my other hobbies like reading and hope to convince someone to pick up a book or two. I want to make connections and be the reason others make connections.

That's my hope for this space and I'm going to do my darnedest to not get distracted by everything else. (Until next summer!)

You should consider joining in for the "Blog-tember Challenge." There are some really great prompts and I would love to see your responses!
Follow

Brave Love Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog