What I Love About: Golden Tote

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

You know what really sucks? Shopping for clothes, or anything really, with an almost two-year-old. The first 15 minutes aren't so bad, but the likelihood of you actually finding something you like enough to buy in those first few minutes are slim to none. I'm starting to really appreciate services like Golden Tote more and more. If you need a refresher or haven't heard of Golden Tote then check out this post.
What I Love About: Golden Tote by everemma.com
For the month of June I decided to purchase a small tote. with one add-on. I'm still not 100 percent on some of these and will likely try to sell some on the Golden Tote trading group. (Attention all Mediums!)

What I love most about all of the pieces available from Golden Tote is that they are all very versatile. You can wear them to work, on a date or even while chasing an almost two-year-old. (It also doesn't hurt that the price per piece can be very reasonable.) What follows is me attempting to show you the versatility of all the tops I received. I'm never going to be a full-time fashion blogger, but maybe one of these days I'll feel comfortable in front of a camera! 
Naked Zebra Cool and Casual Tank
The first top is this Cool and Casual tank by Naked Zebra. This is one of the tops that I'm not entirely sure I love on me, but I love the concept of it. It's super soft and from what I can tell the "tucked in" look is like so in right now. 
Oat + Fawn Fun and Fresh Tank
This is the only top that I consider a real winner from the tote. It's known as the Fun and Fresh tank by Oat + Fawn. I love the fun print and the bold color, but I especially love that it's very easy to dress this up and down. 
Sweet Claire Top
This top is an example of why I should not be allowed to shop for myself. (The black pants are also a pretty good example of that.) I specifically requested this Sweet Claire top because everyone seemed to look so good in it, but I am not loving it on me. 

Have you ever tried out Golden Tote? What do you think about all of these be styled from home companies (Stitch Fix, Golden Tote, Front Door Fashion, Bungalow)?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog