Lovely Links & Funny Tweets

Friday, July 17, 2015

Lovely Links and Funny Tweets

As this week comes to a close, all I can think about is how much I want. I want a vacation. I want a theatre room in my basement. I want to update my kitchen. I want to stop being a jack of all trades and focus on something long enough to be good at it. I want, I want, I want. It's moments like these that I realize I am often an ungrateful little brat who needs to take a step back and practice some gratitude. This weekend I hope to do just that. 

Lovely Links

Tasty Tuesday: Sweet and Spicy Salmon: I've been hoping to incorporate more fish into my everyday diet, but often have trouble finding dishes that actually sound delicious. Kristen appears to have created a tasty dish I can't wait to try! 

Inspired Season: Favorite Verse: Jessa shared a verse that she loves. It really resonated with me and has made me take a step back to re-examine my current priorities. 

Why Your Master's Degree Doesn't Impress Me: ". . .your education is over-rated if you can’t understand that an opinion is not a fact."

Podcasts I'm Listening To: I'm just barely starting to get on the Podcast train, so I was happy to see that Jaime had some suggestions! 

Funny Tweets

Wednesday became known as #PrimeDayFail, unless you happened to be in the market for some really weird stuff. It never ceases to amaze me just how stinking clever people can be in 140 characters or less. I may have spent a couple of hours laughing at all of the amazing tweets that resulted thanks to Prime Day, so thanks Amazon. 

Here are a few of my favorites:



With that said, I did spend money on a Fisher Price Little People Princess Carriage. . . and a 55 gallon barrel of lube. 
Prime Day scores!

Did you manage to snatch up any good deals on Prime Day? Share with me some of your favorite posts you read this week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog