The Book of May

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

May was a crazy month. For some strange reason I found it incredibly difficult to juggle everything. As a result my house is a mess, my reading hardly happened and I watched the first two seasons of Orphan Black. Priorities, eh?

Without further ado. . .the one book I actually finished:



Savannah From Savannah by Denise Hildreth - This is the kind of book you fall in love with because of the characters. Savannah has just graduated from grad school and she is trying to figure out her place in the world. The book shows her stumbles as she transitions from school to real-life, which I could relate to. What I loved most about this book was the progression of the relationship between Savannah and her mother. She is learning to see her mother as a real person. 

If you thought this post was good then just wait. I have a June Goals post that is going to rock your socks off. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog