Literary Ladies Summer Book Challenge

Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm feeling optimistic that I will finish Megan's Summer Book Challenge. I may not be the first done, but I'm working hard! Seeing as I have yet to actually complete a book challenge this may be a tad premature, but when Kristen announced the book club / challenge she was co-hosting with Kay and Kari, the competitive, list-maker inside me delightfully shouted, "GAME ON!" Then I was off to Goodreads to determine my selections.
*Please note that this is a preliminary list that may change as I go. 

1. A YA book

The Heir by Kiera Cass

2. Non US Author

You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane

3. A book that was recommended by a blogger (or instagrammer / you-tuber / goodreads-er)

After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid

4. A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

5. A book with a kickass female character

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

6. A book that is or will be a movie (or TV show)

White Oleander by Janet Fitch

7. A book written by a comedian or celebrity – or even a memoir if neither of those are your jam.

8. A book with a one word title.

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

9. A suspenseful book – a mystery, a thriller, a book about revenge!

Get Even by Gretchen McNeil

10. A book about Summer, with Summer in the title, or in any way related to Summer because this is a Summer challenge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog