My Favorite Blogs About Blogging

Friday, January 30, 2015

I've enjoyed my month blogging about blogging, but I doubt that it is something I could write about every, single day. I'm sure I would have plenty to share, but I worry that this blog would become a tad more impersonal and that's kind of the opposite direction I want to go. In addition to that factor, I have also found that focusing so much on blogging has increased my project list for ever emma quite a bit! 

I have come to realize that I really enjoy the act of blogging. I like strategizing and constantly finding ways to improve my space. I think you can expect to occasionally see some more posts about blogging in these parts, but in the meantime, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs that focus mainly on blogging! 

5 Blogs About Blogging by Ever Emma

Jennypurr

Jennypurr Blog

Why I Read:

I read Jennypurr because I know that I will be inspired by what I find. I swear Jen is often on the same wavelength as I am. Almost every post contains something that I had been wondering about or contains just the right words to motivate me.

Favorite Posts:

Hello Brio Studio
Hello Brio Studio Blog

Why I read:

Jenn consistently delivers useful posts. While reading her blog I have been introduced to new fonts, better ways to maximize my use of Blogger, and much more! My project list grows ever longer due to Hello Brio Studio. My project list is almost as long as my never-ending to-read list! 

Favorite Posts:

The Bloggers' Lounge
The Bloggers' Lounge Blog

Why I Read:

This is a fabulous resource for new and seasoned bloggers! They have tips for just about everything you could think of and I find myself bookmarking page after page for future reference. 

Favorite Posts:

The SITS Girls

The SITS Girls Blog

Why I Read:

Not only can I find posts on just about everything under the sun, I really, really love that the SITS Girls is first and foremost a community. I love that through this site I can be exposed to many more creative individuals! If you could only stomach one blog about blogging, this would probably be the one to stomach. 

Favorite Posts:

So much of this blog features content from other blogs and bloggers so it's really hard for me to pick just a handful. I would recommend just going and getting sucked into the black-hole that is the SITS Girls. Please make sure that you have at least an hour. I'm not kidding.

By Regina
By Regina Blog

Why I Read:

If you have ever spent time on Pinterest looking for blog-related goodies then you have most likely stumbled upon By Regina quite a few times. This blog is AMAZING. I promise you that you will learn so much and will realize so many things you could improve upon. Regina knows her stuff and if you want to be "serious" about blogging then you should check out her posts! 

Favorite Posts:

Do you enjoy reading blogs about blogging? 

If so then you should share your favorites! 

Hi, my name is Emma, and I'm kind of a blogaholic. 

Linking up with Amanda for Friday FavoritesKarli, and Amy for Oh Hey FridayDarciApril, Christina and Natasha for FIVE on FridayClare for Five Things Friday

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these! I found your blog via 5 on Friday. I have pinned so that I can really take the time to read what you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup - and very excited to have found your blog! I'm always searching for ways to become a better blogger, so can't wait to check these out. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! xoxo, -
    M @ The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. I love reading tips and tricks, but I am like you that I don't think that is what I would want to blog about regularly. I'm just thankful other people find passion in that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great resources! I love this post!
    xo Emily
    www.fashioncolumntwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emily! I'm glad I could help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I hope you discover some new favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I could help. I hope you had a marvelous weekend yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog