8 Great Gifts for the Bookworms in Your Life

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm incredibly excited to welcome Megan from Semi-Charmed Kind of Life for today's post!

I stumbled upon Semi-Charmed Kind of Life a few months ago when I was in a bit of a reading / blogging slump. As soon as I read the blog title, one of my favorite songs automatically started playing in my mind. As I read a few posts, I knew this was a blog I would be reading for awhile. 

I'm a last-minute shopper. Every year I vow to change, but there are always at least five last minute presents that I need to buy. I want my gifts to be unique and special but sometimes you just need some inspiration. Megan has come up with a great gift guide with bookish items for all of your bookworm friends. 

Greetings, Ever Emma readers! I'm so excited to be guest posting for Emma today about one of our favorite shared interests: reading. Emma and I actually met through a book challenge I'm hosting at my blog, Semi-Charmed Kind of Life, so we obviously share this passion! Today, I'm sharing eight fun gifts to give your favorite bookish friend for the holidays this year. Don't have any bookish friends? 1) Make some new friends, pronto. 2) Feel free to send me one of these items! ;)
Bookish Gifts for the Holidays
For the friend who can't stop Instagramming #currentlyreading photos: Seriously. This library card phone case comes in all iPhone sizes and even some Samsung Galaxy sizes. How perfect is it?
$15 from Etsy
For the bibliophile whose bookshelves are a work of art: There are a ton of adorable bookend sets out there, but I'm currently swooning over these gorgeous metal bookends. And if you're looking for something a little more affordable, you can't go wrong shopping at World Market. ;)
$64.99 from Etsy
For the friend who drinks way too much tea: I don't even like Will Ferrell, but this quote from Anchorman always makes me laugh. I also particularly liked this mug and this one; there are so many great bookish mug options!
$16.99 from Etsy
For the ebook-lover who doesn't want to admit it: I would love one of these gorgeous Kindle covers so I could pretend I was still flipping real pages. As much as I love my Kindle, I have to admit paperbacks will always have my heart.
$40.20 from Etsy
For the friend who cohabitates with a non-reader: Looking for more of a stocking stuffer? A simple book light is the perfect solution for that friend (ahem, me!) who likes to stay up reading long after her partner has switched out the light.
$9.67 from Amazon
For the tech-averse friend who still writes everything down: If you know that one holdout who refuses to sign up for Goodreads, this book journal is the ideal way to track her favorite reads (and not-so-favorite, sometimes).
$19.95 from Moleskin
For the tech-savvy friend who prefers ebooks: I have to admit I've never used Oyster, but this unlimited ebook subscription looks perfect for anyone who's attached to their Kindle (or Nook).
$9.95/month from Oyster
For the bookworm who lives in a studio: (Or anywhere else small enough to prevent having a book nook, really.) This bookish curtain panel would liven up any reading corner.
$17.95 from H&M
I hope this post was able to inspire some fantastic gift-giving ideas, and I also hope you get all the bookish gifts your heart desires this holiday season! Thanks for having me!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. So many great bookish things :) I love Good Reads but I also love the idea of a paper journal to keep track of books as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for having me, Emma! This was so fun to write. :) I hope we can work together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bookish things!! Great post with some cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I want one of those kindle covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I love moleskins, I have to have one with me at all times.
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I almost bought one, but I couldn't narrow it down to just one! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got into the habit of doing the same during my undergrad! It's so nice to always have a place to write something when inspiration strikes!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog