So Fresh and So Clean

Friday, September 12, 2014

In early 2011 I founded my own little slice of the internet known as Hopeful Happiness. Hopeful Happiness and I were inseparable for years but then she became this uncontrollable monster and I grew to resent her. This past June I decided that I was done with blogging. It wasn't fun anymore and I didn't even really know why I was doing it in the first place.

At first I didn't miss it. Then months flew by and I found myself wishing for an outlet to express myself and share the things that I am currently loving. I knew that I wouldn't be going back to the blog I had cultivated for so many years. It was just too overwhelming for reasons I can't explain. I also knew that this time around I wasn't going to try to get all serious, paying for a domain, hosting, etc and being all obsessed with ARCs and Twitter. I wanted the simplicity and fun of when I first started.

Ever Emma is my new slice of the internet where I will write, vlog and share whatever I feel like. I have no plans to add previous posts from Hopeful Happiness so the reviews written during that time can be found on Goodreads.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog