Best Books I've read in 2012

Monday, December 24, 2012

Photobucket
Best Books I've Read in 2012 (Doesn't have to be released in 2012, just a book you've read in 2012)
Stop by tomorrow to see my Top 10 favorite covers!

This list was actually not as hard as I thought it would be. These are the books that I'm still referring to and recommending to strangers on the street. Although there are some books I rated 4 stars that I'm also still pretty crazy about. I may have to just suck it up and make them 5 stars.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I haven't read a lot of the books on your list but most of them are on my TBR. Can't wait to get to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really great reads! I hope you can get to at least one of them soon!

      Delete
  2. A great selection: I haven’t read all of these, but quite a few are on my TBR list! :)

    My Top 10 Reads: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-books-read-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog