September Reading Recap

Tuesday, October 02, 2012



Finally a successful reading month! I'm still about 10 books behind where I should be if I want to meet my goal of reading 100 books this year, but I am chugging along. It's really hard for me to pick what my favorite read was this month because they were all rated as either 4 or 3.

.............

I've been sitting here for a half an hour thinking about it and I honestly think the best book is a three-way tie. All of which can be found on the bottom row. I need all of them in my personal library ASAP!

What was your favorite read this September? Any spooky reads planned for October? (Can I just tell you how much I LOVE October!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How was Miss Peregrine's? It's on my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually took me a little while to decide if I actually liked it or not! I love the fact that the author tied together a story out of random photographs, but I found myself having a hard time staying interested in the book. It's one of those books that I love the concept of, but wasn't crazy about the story. I can really see how people could love it though so you should definitely read it!

      Delete

Paperblog