June Reading Recap

Monday, July 02, 2012

Felicity post has been postponed until tomorrow, because today is the first weekday of July! Kind of exciting because I'm that much closer to my wedding and awful because summer is almost over. What.a.bummer.

Remember how last month I read so many books and you were all so impressed? Well, this month is pretty much the complete opposite. I read 5 books, 3 of which were written by Lauren Conrad. . . .so. . .you know.




My favorite book this month was hands-down "Wanderlove." That was such a perfect summer read, so I recommend you grab a copy before you head to you nearest body of water. . .this year for me it's the apartment complex pool which may or may not be full of redneck fluids. *Shudder*

Thus far I have read 51 books this year! That means I am right on track to meet my goal of 100 books! *Fist pump*

What did you read in June? Any favorites that I should add to my TBR list?

XO Emma


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't think you should swim in your pool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha You're probably right. I think I'll just soak up the sun on a thick towel separating me from the redneck bums who have sat on there before.

      Delete

Paperblog