May Reading Recap - Say What?

Friday, June 01, 2012

Dude, where did May go? That was so ridiculously fast. I feel like April just barely ended. Holy moly! Let's slow down a little bit please! This month was such a successful month for me in regards to reading. I read 12 books and I am now 5 books ahead of schedule! Can I get a whoop, whoop!
 


 I really liked the majority of the books this month. However, my book of the month is going to Size 12 is Not Fat. This book was hilarious, slightly thrilling and so very entertaining. It doesn't get better than that!

What did you read in May that you loved?

XO Emma



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow. Twelve books! I think I only read like six this month. I really enjoyed the second "Abandoned" novel by Meg Cabot. I'm also on this Samantha Young kick right now. She has some really good books if you get a chance to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Can't wait to read that! I'm still waiting for my the copy at my library. Only two people in front of me now! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog