A Whirlwind of a Weekend

Monday, May 28, 2012

So by tomorrow  what I really meant was Monday! ha. Lies. It turns out I took a bunch of photos and had to spend some time weeding through them. I seem to have a major fascination with palm trees because about a third of all my photos are palm trees and the occasional cactus / desert flower.

Last weekend was such a great time and really quite a whirlwind. We kept busy, busy, busy, but I guess that's what happens when one of your best buds moves away. You start to stockpile all the things you want to do!

I cannot for the life of me understand how the AZ fashion bloggers can look so dang cute! It was so hot! Just standing still in a dress with a slight breeze made me sweat like a hussy in church. Now I cannot seem to warm up! It doesn't help that we have had random snow / freezing rain. That's a story for a different day.

Here are some highlights in pictures:



 Top Ten Things (in no particular order) I LOVED in AZ:
1) Mill Avenue in Tempe 
2) 79 cent slurpees @ Circle K
3)  Mesa Temple - Those Mormons sure do know how to create an oasis.(Haha gives me hope that maybe gardening could be found somewhere in my blood? My grandpa is great with it.)
4) Seeing where the Suns make it happen!!
5) Mani / Pedi with one of my bestest buds
6) Laying out at a pool surrounded by palm trees
7) Jack in the Box: 2 tacos for 99 cents
8) Pet shop with the sweetest Goldendoodle. I named him Harvey, too bad he would cost so much to bring home. 
9) Realizing that clubbing / bar hopping isn't as fun as it used to be and deciding to take pictures of a random rubber duck we named Stevie in weird situations. He totally got duckfaced.
10) Being jealous of a boy with long, luscious locks of hair.

Overall, it was a fantastic weekend. I may consider buying a winter house in AZ when I'm rolling in the dough.

XO Emma

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog