Recap of March

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This post is about books. More specifically books I read in March. If you don't like books I suggest you look the other way or come back tomorrow. Mmmk?

I know, I know, March is 11 days past and all this good weather is fogging up your March memories. Unless of course you too had the WORST bracket in the history of March Madness. I feel ya. . .I'm still seething over my loss. This year's March Madness proved to me that there is not such thing as a Cinderella team.There is no room for Disney fairy tales on the court. Anyway, March was a pretty good month for books as my average rating was a 3.87.

Here are the 8 books I finished in March. If you click on the photo it will take you to my goodreads review.




While I really love about half of these books, I think the winner goes to The Last Shot by Darcy Frey. This book was incredibly well written and I'm still thinking about it almost a month later. Get out there and read it! It's awesome and since it was published almost two decades ago (good heavens, I'm old) you can buy it for super cheap!

What was you favorite book read in March? Are you on track for your reading goals this year? (According to goodreads I am doing good!) 

XO Emma



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like a good month of reading! Just looking them over, I am expecially intrigued by the title and cover of ABANDON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Abandon was very, very much awesome! I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog