Road Trip Wednesday: Best Book of January

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

It's time for Road Trip Wednesday, a blog carnival hosted by YA Highway.
This week's question:

What was the best book you read in January?




First off can I just take a moment and say that I'm so proud of myself? Well, I am! I met my goal of reading at least eight books a month. When I was reading one of the books I enjoyed this goal didn't seem like that big of a deal.  A bad book can really slow down the process and this month had a handful. If you're interested in seeing what I thought of each individual book please check out my Goodreads profile.

It's kind of difficult for me to decide which was the best out of The Help and Wither. They were completely different from one another and I liked each of them for very different reasons. However, I think I am going to declare The Help as the winner simply because I'm still thinking about it and referencing it almost a month later.

What was the best book you read in January?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Jessica Darling series is what got me started with reading/writing YA. It's possibly one my favorite series ever. Marcus Flutie = <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Help yet. Did you see the movie, and did you think it lived up to the book? The last person I asked wasn't crazy about Emma Stone in that role.

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog