Chaos That is Life

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Universe,

Everything has been so crazy lately.
I barely have time to sleep.
Although I slept through a large chunk of Friday to make up for the lack of sleep Wednesday/Thursday.
Apparently the flu is better than food poisoning because with the flu you can at least catch a few zzzzz's.
I ran into Kris Humphries on Saturday.
Really nothing special.
I wouldn't have noticed him if I hadn't seen the cover of a tabloid.
Grad school is slowly kicking my trash.
Group work is a headache within itself, add in a difference of time zones and you honestly just want to curl up in the fetal position.
I just wanted to state, for the record, that this can't be a priority for me anymore.
I may peak in every so often with news or thoughts but I need to focus.
I also need one less thing to worry about.
I'll see you on the flipside.

(In the meantime I will be updating my Goodreeads' profile.)

Always,
Emma

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog