It's a Busy Time

Saturday, December 31, 2011


The last little while has been busy with weddings, Christmas, colds, etcetera. 
Believe it or not I actually took a decent amount of pictures to document the fun.
However, my usb cord appears to be hiding out. 
Isn't that just the way life goes?

Last Tuesday was a wedding for Miss (Mrs.) Alyssa.

There was also Chinese food twice that week. 
Both times were delicious, but my fortunes were a tad disappointing.
See what I mean?

We went to see The Nutcracker. I have some nice shots on my camera. 
This is an attempt to take a photo with Tom's phone. 
*sigh*
Epic fail. 
It was Tom's first time. 
Not his first time taking a photo but first time at the ballet.
Shockingly he seemed to enjoy it but commented that after the first act it gets a little old.




I doubt I'll post my camera pictures, but I promise they do exist.

Until Next Time, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog