I'm a College Grad NBD

Monday, December 12, 2011

Guys, I did it! I am officially the proud owner of a Bachelor's Degree.
I even have my picture in the paper to prove it.
Tommy celebrated his freedom from exams by staying up until 5 a.m. playing video games.

He will probably want to blame that look on his face by saying he blinked mid-flash.
However, now we all know the real reason. . .
when you only have a handful of sleep all week you too will look like a crazed madman.
Good thing he is so darn cute.

I was fully prepared to slack off for the next couple of weeks but then I checked my email.
A brand new syllabus for the next phase of my education was patiently waiting.
Look out "Emerging Trends in Education" I am going to kick your trash all over the place!
That'll teach you to interupt my lazy time.

(At the rate I'm going I will have my Doctorate in no time! Scary, huh?)

Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Paperblog