My Not-So-Secret Passion

Thursday, November 10, 2011

When I try to think of things I am passionate about the first thing that pops up in my mind is the show Friends. I'm pretty positive those who know me fairly well know about my Friends addiction. I know I am going to come off as incredibly lame when I share this but I watch at least one episode every single day, even if that means it is just background noise while I fall asleep. It's a problem I know but there aren't groups to combat the problem so it's a tough addiction to kick. I love just about everything about that show. My one complaint would be the episodes where someone got lazy and the whole episode is spent flashing back to other episodes. I usually just skip those. 

I think what I love the most about this show is that it celebrates friendship. I cannot help but wish I had a close knit group of friends like the ones featured on the show. I have some amazing friends but they are all so different that a group like that would just not work out all that well. The one thing I am the most excited about for my wedding is bringing together some of the people who mean the most to me in the world. I can hardly wait for them to all be in the same room at the same time. I just know it will either be a blast or a complete disaster but I'm hoping for the first.



Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog