Filled to the Brim With Warm Fuzzies

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ahhh It's officially the holiday season and you know what that means. . .warm fuzzies and good tidings all around. I hope you throughly enjoyed stuffing your belly full of pies and potatoes or whatever goodies you happen to eat every Thanksgiving. I also hope your after dinner catnap prepared you for the chaoes that is Black Friday and you managed to get exactly the deals you were looking for.

I like to think that my Black Friday was a reenactment of this show:


Please tell me you remember this show, so you can understand just how epic my experience was.

I celebrated Christmas a tad early this year by gifting myself all sorts of cooking goodies and unwrapping them to a little She & Him.



Happy Holidays folks!

I really need to get better at remembering to take pictures.

Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog