Can You Balance on a Wire?

Monday, November 07, 2011

I like to think I do a fairly good job of finding a balance for everything in my life, but I am well aware that I am just fooling myself.  I have this personality that requires me to become obsessed with a couple of things at a time and then everything else is quickly neglected on the back burner until I realize that something is burning and water is bubbling all over the place. At that time I switch what I was focusing on to the back and the cycle continues.

I know this is not the most healthy way to live and I do worry that I am neglecting some really important things but I'm spread out so thin that I can only do so much. How do you find a way to balance when you feel as if you are on a wire and you lack coordination? 


I would say that devoting less but equal time to everything around you solves the problem, however the quality just isn't there. Hey, anything is better than nothing, right? I think at the end of the day you just need to make sure that you and your loved ones are content.  That is really the only test I know of that can reveal your balance. 


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Balance is overrated; life's more interesting slightly off balance. (more dangerous, too--but whoever said everything has to be safe)?

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog