Over a Week?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Has it seriously been over a week since I last posted? 
I swear I am behind on everything at this moment and I just hope that somehow, someway I can catch up. 

My life has been so busy lately. 
A part of me hates that because I feel like I have very little time to just be. 
However, I really like when I'm busy because I feel as if I'm doing something useful. 
Anyway, enough of that. I decorated my cubicle! I scored some great deals at Ross.


1. I seriously need a phone with a better camera.
 2. The pictures I actually had displayed in my apartment but I love them and the people in them so much that I figured they should be displayed where I am the most. 
3. The mirror is actually a picture frame but I wanted a cool looking mirror so I popped out a mirror from my face powder and put it in like a picture.
4. I am in love with my lamp, but I can't seem to find a light-bulb short enough to fit the right way, the tops always seem to pop out and blind everyone who passes by. What's up with that?


1. I'm a big fan of angles. 
2. The clock is very similar to the lamp in style and the calendar is a gift from my Dad. Everyday I get to read a quote from "The Office" in my office. Cute, huh?

Besides decorating I checked one thing off my all-time bucket list but that's a story for another day.

Until Next Time

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yo yo yo home girl! I can't see your pics. of your newly decorated office! I would love to see your work! :-) Your blog makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it, but let me know if you still cannot see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog