Cubicle Weather

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's weird but every day when I get to work and sit down at my cubicle I automatically assume that the weather outside is gloomy.  It's always so surprising to look out my bosses' window and see that the opposite is true.  Maybe this is some sort of condition, the "cubicle blues." I guess I should invest in some brightly colored things to trick me.

Any tips?

Today I am appreciative of the Eli Young Band. Their latest cd is seriously just what I need to start my long day. Here is a song you probably already know, if you own a radio.  I just can't seem to get sick of it!



Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Consider one of those light-boxes that help depression. Not saying you're actually depressed but seems like it would help mild blues.

    Invest in a yummy drink that warms your soul; enjoy it early every morning. Mine is coffee. But hot cocoa works for most light-caffeine types. Or herbal tea. Or a coffee substitute.

    Consider better music.
    (just teasing!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me about 4 months to resign myself to full-time work life. You will get used to it. :-)

    I particularly enjoy having a plant, a fun daily calendar and yummy snacks at my desk to help me through it. The Internet is great entertainment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon,
    I didn't even know light boxes like that existed. That might be a cool thing to get!

    Yummy drink bought. Steven's Belgian Dark Chocolate, has already made my day better!

    Thanks for the tips.

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,

    Do you know what type of plant does best in dark places? Yummy snacks and the internet have helped tremendously!

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. A plant; good idea. Might get one for my desk. Venus Flytrap. Manly. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha! A venus flytrap would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog