Every End is a New Beginning

Friday, September 30, 2011

I cannot believe my time at the Admissions office has come to an end! I remember my first day there like it was yesterday. I was so nervous and so excited, pretty much the same way I am feeling now as I prepare for my next great adventure. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to interact with so many great people. I am also grateful for the patience I was able to learn very quickly and for the chance to greatly improve my abilities to diffuse the anger of a frustrated mother, wife or student.  I hope to continue to learn more and I cannot wait to tell you all about my new job once I settle in!

On another note check out this awesome bug that was just chilling on my car today.


I think it is an Angle-wing Katydid but don't quote me on that. 
(Like I know anything about bugs! psh, yeah right.)

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year.
 Every LDS General Conference T-man and I pack a little picnic, for the Saturday afternoon session, and drive up the canyon to listen to conference on the radio. 
It is so peaceful  and such a fun thing to do! I would really suggest it if you live in the area.

Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog