The One Where I Forget My Age

Friday, August 05, 2011

What a week. I wish I could say I was having just so much fun and that is why I haven't been posting, but that's not really true. The real reason is that I worked for forty hours this week, which is a first for me. Now I understand why my mom never felt like cooking dinner some nights and why she was so tired all of the time. I need to just chill out this weekend.  

On another note, somehow for the past 4 months I have thought that I am 21. That is inaccurate since I am 22. Realizing my mistake makes me feel two things, panic and more panic. The first panic is the result of feeling like somehow I have missed a year. The second panic comes into play because I am that much closer to 30 and I feel SUPER far away from some goals. 

On yet another note, I bought my first "grownup" interview outfit today and nearly died when I saw the receipt. $100 for 2 articles of clothing?! A blazer and a camisole? Yikes! I just have to keep reminding myself that it is an investment and more than half of an interview is determined by your appearance. 


I like it. It's conservative enough and has a feminine flare.Hopefully it will land me the job I really want, which would come with my own office. ALL MINE! AHH! 

Now for a hypothetical situation. Let's say you know these two people, a boy and a girl. The girl you grew up with and were close to at one point before puberty hit and you two went separate ways.  The boy you hung out with a bunch about two years ago. You don't really talk to either of them anymore. If you just kept getting this crazy feeling like they would really hit it off, should you message them on Facebook out of the blue and suggest it? Is that weird? Maybe it is weird since I honestly don't even know where they are at in their lives anymore. I just cannot shake this feeling though!

Since this weekend will be fairly uneventful I will fill you in on all the awesomeness of last weekend. 

Until Next Time, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog