The One Where A Cartoon Comes to Life

Monday, August 08, 2011

I neglected to mention one tiny little thing about last weekend.  So you know this?


Well how do you like this?


Remember this?

Well, take a look at this:

What I'm trying to tell you is that the "Up" house has landed, in Utah of all places! 

When I discovered this I honestly felt like I was five again! 
Visiting the "Up" house was seriously one of the coolest things I have done in my life.





 I hope you understand my joy. 
There is something about this film that really makes me want to live life to the fullest and I am glad I can use this blog as my own little adventure book.

If you are a fan of up and love love then watch this video. 
If not, sorry I just wasted your time like this. Hope your day gets better.


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Paperblog