The Lasts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Today is a historic day, for you see today is the last day
 I will ever meet a new roommate. This is the last time I will play 
Sherlock Holmes and attempt to guess "who" my 
roommate is based on their possessions. 
It has been really a lot of fun, despite the fact that I was never very good at it to begin with.  

I feel slightly sad that this chapter of my life is coming to a close 
but also extremely excited since I have really only had a handful of 
roommates who weren't total looney tunes.
Luckily I have a pretty good idea of  what I am 
getting into with Tom. Sure, he'll probably be a
 messy roommate who expects me to cook for him but at
 least at the end of the day he will cuddle with me! 

Since I know 2 of my roommates. I only have 
one to "investigate." The three of us have been trying
 to get the scoop on this girl all summer. Unfortunately
 her name is on the common side and facebook has 
at least twenty girls who live in Utah with her same name. 
We have narrowed it down to one we really 
hope it is, so no pressure new roomie! 

Here is what I have discovered thus far. 
She has been in the apartment because her door is open. 
I also know that at some point today she has had some water 
to drink because of the half empty water bottle on her desk.  
However she still remains a complete mystery. 
Exciting, huh? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog