The One Where I Realize I'm Not In Kansas Anymore

Thursday, July 28, 2011

There is something seriously nerve-wracking when it comes to applying for what I like to refer to as "grownup jobs." I feel like all of a sudden the game has changed and I am not entirely certain what that game is or even really how to play correctly.  It is times like this that I am so glad I have a father who is willing to answer all of my questions and can give me plenty of tips. 
Thanks Dad for always picking up the phone and for being so patient with me.

In other news: a couple of days ago I was taking my usual shortcut to work when I found myself face to face with a fence at the other end. No warning, just a fence. I was so stunned I sat there and then booked it up and over the mountain adding 3 unnecessary minutes to my 10 minute commute. Waah.


{The other side}

Of course I am not the type of person who learns from her mistakes and then moves on. Oh no, I promptly forget everything that happened and end up engaged in numerous fence offs. 

Luckily, I'm not the only one so they added this to remind me.


Now nothing will get in between me and my true love.


{Mmmm Blue Raspberry, Coke and Cherry}

I hope there are slurpees in heaven. 

Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha! I so love this post! I haven't had a Slurpee in ages - I must snag one today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog