Still Recovering

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

To say that this weekend was a blast is seriously an understatement! I have discovered that I am not as young as I used to be. Eating like crap and staying up until all hours of the night almost proved to be too much.
Friday night two of my closest friends, out here in good ol’Utah, rode the train up to my neck of the woods.

 We decided we were all in the mood for Italian so we hit up the best Utah has to offer, Gabor Brothers. Seriously, if you are ever in the mood for some amazing Italian you should check them out. They are a million times better than the Olive Garden and for some people, that’s saying something.

We had to wait a little bit to be seated and this mini photo-shoot with the creepiest dude ever is what happened as a result.


002

003
I always know that dude is there, but he still manages to creep me out.

Now for the good stuff, food (Pasta Primavera). I have never been disappointed by their food, and that breadstick is out of this world! Oh yum.

005

I’m kind of drooling right now. T.M.I.?

We had a great time, watching “Very Mary Kate Videos”, driving down to Salt Lake, etcetera, and stayed up just a little bit too late.

5 a.m.

Saturday morning / early afternoon, we decided all we wanted to do was go swimming so we googled pools and found an awesome pool just down the road from me! The best part? They have water slides.
Guess what I did all day long? Yup, I totally spent the day waiting in line to go down every waterslide multiple times.

Best. Day. Ever.

07022011251

07022011253

Sunday isn’t really worth mentioning. 

Monday, a.k.a. the 4th of July, we had chocolate chip pancakes, which were actually pretty delicious. Then we spent the rest of the day going from place to place and jamming to the new Britney Spears cd. It’s all completely autotuned, but awesome.

At one point we tried to go fishing here:
07042011256
However, the man (not my man but THE man), decided to be a little Grinch and make it illegal to park where there used to be free parking. Lamesauce.

Then, of course, there were hamburgers, hotdogs and fireworks galore!

07022011254-1

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah what a freaking awesome weekend!! It was way fun. And I think Tommy Boy will always be my favorite too! Hah I heard someone talking about Independence Day and it sparked up all of my Old Men crushes!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog