Early Weekend Bliss

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I totally scored tickets for the midnight showing of Harry Potter about a month ago. This means I naturally had to take tomorrow off from life to mourn the official ending of my childhood / recover from staying up past my bedtime. As I embark on this early weekend I can't help but think of last weekend. In fact every time I walk past a mirror and see a shiny red thing on my face I think of last weekend. Luckily, that red thing isn't a pimple. *Finally something is working on my stubborn skin!*  No, that shiny red thing happens to be my very sun-burnt nose. If I had a miserable weekend I would probably spend some time complaining about it but lucky for you my weekend was no such thing. For you see I spent the weekend camped out by the beautiful Birch Creek Reservoir.


Say it with me now, oooo, ahhhhh.What a view.

I decided to live on the wild side and mix orange and red together while hiking off the trail to the top of a waterfall.Why is it always so much easier to climb up than to come down?



Check out that view! 


After the waterfall I put my newly purchased fishing license into use. Of course, I was one of the few that did not catch any actual fish. I did get some pretty big rocks though! Woohoo!

Then I kayaked into the sunset and lived happily ever after.
Until I noticed my sunburn.


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely!

    Hope you had some happy Harry Potter Moments!

    I loved Ron with a beard!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog