Tasty Tuesday Tunes

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Way back in the day, when I still raised my hand to go to the bathroom and thought prom was a big deal I watched a little show called Instant Star on a little network called The-N. Nowadays none of the above exists. Ok, that's a lie. The overpriced, overrated, prom is still around. There are also lots of children around the globe who have to raise their hands for the restroom. Seriously, how weird is that? Like you need permission to pee? Seriously? If I knew then what I know now.

 Anyway, I noticed a couple of months ago that Instant Star in on Instant Netflix, so I watched it. My love for Tommy Q has been rekindled and my teenage angst is back in full force. Hallelujah! Let the quarter life crisis begin!

Today, while avoiding homework, I wondered what happened to the funny looking girl with the big voice. Turns out she is still singing and I am LOVING her new songs, although that hoodie has to go Alexz. It seriously looks like an afghan 

Enjoy!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog