Are You Stuffed Like a Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

Thursday, June 02, 2011

I know I am! Guess what kiddos? I actually made me some dinner! Woohoo! This is quite the accomplishment because summer classes are cut in half so it is just about enough to make you want to rip your hair out. I have been fairly good at sticking to my schedule though so I am not quite as stressed as I could be. Now if I could just tackle my bikini body before my trip. . . . 

Anyway, on to this deliciousness, Creamy Spinach Tortellini! Yum

Ingredients

  • 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
  • 2 tablespoons Butter
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • cherry tomatoes, halved

Directions

  1. Cook tortellini according to package directions.
  2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion; cook until soft and translucent. Mix in cream cheese, parmesan, milk, mushrooms, and spinach.
  3. Gently mix in tortellini and cherry tomatoes with skillet contents; warm through, and serve.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog