Hannah Belle Guest Recipe

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello Hopeful Happiness readers!!! My name is Hannah from Hannah Belle

and Emma asked me to be her very first guest blogger!! WOOO!For those of you who don't know Emma and I are sisters! So last night Emma and I had Spaghetti for dinner and I kind of maybe made a lot more noodles then I was supposed to. Well lucky for me Emma and Tom are on a date tonight and I was stuck to fend for myself. So I decided to make chicken alfredo because I really wanted it (Plus we had lots of extra noodles and we still had heavy cream) So I made chicken alfredo with a twist(aka Lemon Chicken Alfredo)! It’s freaking delicious so I’m giving you the recipe. It takes like 10 minutes to make and It is basically all from scratch!! My recipe is for 1 serving.
032
                   
INGREDIENTS:
Chicken breast
Lemon Pepper
1  1/4 Tbsp. Butter
Garlic
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
White Pepper
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Basil
Bacon Bits
Noodles of choice- mine were the left over spaghetti ones.

DIRECTIONS:
1. Defrost chicken if you have the frozen kind like me.
2.Cut the chicken in to strips then rub the chicken with Lemon Pepper to your liking.
3. Heat oil in skillet, and put in the chicken.
4.For Alfredo Sauce…. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
5. Add the garlic( by taste, I put a lot) White pepper(also taste), and cream and bring to a simmer.
6. STIR OFTEN- Seriously IT CAN BURN.
7.Add the Parmesan cheese and until sauce thickens and is smooth.
8. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella( I used Italian blend)
9. The chicken should be done now so add it with the sauce just so that they can get coated. Add Basil and Bacon bits to your liking.
10. Toss it altogether in a bowl and you are DONE!!
SEEEE how easy and quick that is?!? And it tastes super good. I’m telling you, you should definitely try it! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yum, I wish there would have been leftovers.

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog