The Royal Wedding

Thursday, April 14, 2011

So my birthday is coming up is exactly 2 weeks! I am one of those obnoxious people that countdown to their birthday and want the whole world to celebrate and rejoice and maybe even party like it's 1999. I was talking to my mother yesterday afternoon and I did the whole guess what is in just about two weeks from today and you know what she said? . . . The Royal Wedding. 

Seriously, mom? You care more about a wedding you technically aren't even invited to over the birth of your firstborn? Good to know where your priorities are!  My sister is also obsessed with this wedding and especially Kate Middleton.

Since the semester is wrapping up and I am avoiding my papers,  I got to thinking about this wedding. What if I were invited. What would I wear and what on Earth do you get the royal couple as a wedding gift?  Welcome to my daydream. . . 

Now for the tough part. . . the outfit. The dress code for the wedding is Uniform, Morning Coat or Lounge Suit which means you must wear something somewhere between ultra-formal and business wear. Women must wear a hat, typically gloves, a dress, and a coat. Mini dresses are a big no-no!
Royal Wedding
I have narrowed my search down to two. Which one should I pick?
As for the wedding gift, I think I will donate to their charity and call it good.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. haha yep you caught me, I am a bit obsessed! ahah I would so go with outfit number 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie; I'm kind of thrilled for this, as well! I plan on watching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say.......I'm going to tape it! Outfit #2 is more regal!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog