Creamy Italian Chicken

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tonight for dinner I had this:


It was delicious! It was also very similar to the Cream Cheese Chicken I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. However, I personally would make this before making the Cream Cheese Chicken again.

Recipe courtesy of I <3 Naptime:
combine in small bowl:
1/2 cup water 
2 TB butter
1 can low fat cream of chicken
4 - 8 oz low fat cream cheese
1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing

Pour Ingredients over chicken in crock pot
3-5 Large Chicken Breasts
Cook on low for 5-6 hours

I posted this a few hours ago and I have decided this post is WAY too boring. As a result I would like to share two videos with all you cool cats. Hopefully you will laugh as much as I did. There is this ridiculous song about Friday. I've heard it one too many times and finally saw the video today. Fairly certain everyone in this video except the rapper is too young to even have a permit to drive. Anyway, Enjoy :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog