Bachelor Thoughts and Pizza Pasta

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I convinced Tom to watch the finale of The Bachelor last night so I elected to be present and not record my every thought. Most of my thoughts were related to Tom whining, but I did have some funny ones. I just wish I could remember them. Overall I wasn't really surprised by Brad's decision, but I kind of doubt they will stay together especially after seeing the "After the Final Rose" fiasco. Emily seems way too insecure and high maintenance to really thrive in an adult relationship. It just seems like drama, drama, drama. But hey, plenty of people do it and if Brad is cool with that then I wish them all the luck in the world. What do you cool cats think? Also, what do you think about Ashley being the newest Bachelorette? 


Now on to yummy things. I made some pizza pasta last night and it is so delicious I just had to share. Basically all you need to do is make some pasta and then, in a skillet, heat up your favorite pizza toppings and sauce but leave out the cheese. Once it is boiling you pour it over pasta, toss on some cheese and there you have it! Pizza Pasta! Probably not the most healthy meal but it is sooooo good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog