What Do You Do With Leftover Ground Turkey?

Thursday, February 24, 2011

That is the question I asked myself Tuesday night and by Wednesday I had a solution. Are you ready? You make turkey burgers!! I know, I know . . . gross, right? Wrong! (Well, it could still be right depending on how you make your patties.)

1/2 pound ground turkey
2 teaspoons bread crumbs
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons parsley
1/8 garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
A buttload of Worcestershire Sauce
Couple swishes of Hot Sauce

Just mix it all up and cook it over medium heat or a grill and voilà! Not too bad and super easy! I popped mine into the oven to keep them warm until Thomas came.

Not sure what the weird juice was about, but it happened. Everything still tasted just fine though. I think Tom was pleasantly surprised by the whole thing. He made all the right yummy sounds so that is good, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Paperblog